Remote Server Administration
Remote Server Administration services
Our Remote Server Administration services include server health and well-being check. The checks are followed up with a systems report and suggested courses of action in the event an issue is reported. This service offers company the ultimate peace of mind-knowing IT professionals are "in the loop" about new threats and issues and are proactively keeping a watchful eye over your server(s).
Leverage our expertise to accelerate or expand your company's IT operations. Our experts will work with your team to understand your needs, plan strategic implementation, and deliver tangible results.
- 24x7 proactive remote monitoring of connectivity and server services from our central Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Monitor and collect data to trend Memory, CPU and Disk utilization. The trends allow proactive suggestions for hardware resource management
- Server virtualization solutions
- Server log monitoring and proactive resolution
- Server security and user access control
- Operating system patch updates, anti-virus definition updates, etc.
- Weekly server maintenance tasks
- Server backups and restores
- Disaster recovery planning
- Improved uptime and productivity
- Allows more time to concentrate on core business activity
- Enhanced ability to adopt or migrate to new technologies
- Reduces operational cost thus increasing Return on IT Investment (ROI)
- 24x7 access to domain experts
- Implementation of industry best practices
- Brings down the IT operational and infrastructure cost by as much as 30% to 40%